COVID-19 Emergency Needs
Following specific safety and health protocol, we will continue to provide critically needed services to the Central Oregon homeless community, and to ANYONE who is in need during this state of emergency.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Make a Secure Online Donation
Your contribution will go towards providing immediate services and supplies to anyone in need during this state of emergency.
With your help, we are providing meals, household items, clothing, free showers, and other necessities to those struggling all across Central Oregon.Donate Online Now
Hours & Location for Donation Drop Off:Open Monday-Saturday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Address: 1854 NE Division St. Bend, Oregon 97701
Drive-Thru Donation Drop Off
Simply drive through and drop off your donation to one of our volunteers – you don’t even have to get out of your car!
During this time we will happily accept light household items and clothing. When donating clothing, please put items in a plastic bag.
- Bottled Water
- Reusable Personal Protective Equipment like masks and gloves
- Canned and frozen meat, and canned fruit and vegetables, pasta, and peanut butter
- Paper grocery bags for food distribution
- Critical supplies such as toilet paper and hand sanitizer
Hours & Location for Supply Drop Off:
Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.1854 NE Division St.
Bend, Oregon 97701
Volunteer Contact & Location:
Please call or email Ryan OlufsonPhone: (541) 388-2096 ext. 215
Email: [email protected] Volunteer Location:
1854 NE Division St. Bend, Oregon 97701
Get Involved by Becoming a Volunteer!
Shepherd’s House Ministries can only operate because of our generous volunteers – and we need help now more than ever.
No matter your skillset, we can get you plugged in and serving your community! Applying online is quick and easy – just click below to get started.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Food distribution Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:30 PM to 3:15 PM
- Lunch distribution Monday through Friday from 11:30 AM to 1:15 PM
- Shower truck assistance Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:45 PM to 3:30 PM
- Clothing donation assistance Tuesday through Thursday from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Administrative assistance Monday through Friday.
Are you in need of help?
Please visit our COVID-19 Emergency Services page for more information.